Jared Cook has player prop betting options available on Sunday when he takes to the field at 4:05 PM ET live on CBS. Cook and the Los Angeles Chargers (8-7) play the Denver Broncos (7-8) at SoFi Stadium in Week 17.
Cook Receiving Insights
- Cook’s 32.3 receiving yards per game are 5.2 less than his over/under for Sunday’s contest.
- Cook has collected more than 37.5 receiving yards in four of 15 games this year.
- Cook has an average receiving yards prop total of 37.5. But he is accumulating 5.2 fewer yards per game than that.
- Cook has hit the over on his prop for receiving yards in five of 15 games this year.
- Cook has had a touchdown catch in four of 15 games this season, but had only one TD in each of those games.
Denver Broncos Rankings
- The pass defense of the Broncos is allowing 226.3 yards per outing this year, which ranks sixth in the league.
- Opponents of the Broncos have put up 18 touchdowns through the air (1.2 per game). The Broncos’ defense is third in the NFL in that category.
Last Three Games
|Opponent||Date||Rec.||Rec. Yds||Rec. TDs|
Looking for NFL predictions? Go here for all of our free NFL picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.