Take a look at JaMycal Hasty’s player prop betting options set by bookmakers for his next NFL game on Sunday at 4:05 PM ET airing on CBS. Hasty and the San Francisco 49ers (8-7) have a Week 17 matchup with the Houston Texans (4-11) at Levi’s Stadium.
Hasty Rushing Insights
- Hasty has an 11.5-yard rushing prop bet over/under, compared to his season average of 4.3 yards per game.
- So far this season, Hasty has exceeded this week’s prop bet total for rushing yards (11.5 yards) two times.
- Hasty’s average rushing yards prop bet so far this season (14.5) is higher than his rushing yard average (4.3) this year.
- Hasty went over his rushing yards total once in six games this season.
- Hasty has rushed for a TD in one game this year.
Hasty Receiving Insights
- Hasty records 8.7 receiving yards per game, 4.8 fewer than his prop total set for Sunday’s matchup.
- In 33.3% of his games this season (five of 15), Hasty has totaled over 13.5 receiving yards.
- Hasty’s average over/under for receiving yards is 13.5. But he is accumulating 4.8 less per game than that.
- Hasty has gone over on his receiving yards prop bet twice in six games this year.
- Hasty has zero touchdown catches in 15 games this season.
Houston Texans Rankings
- The run defense of the Texans is giving up 141.3 yards per game on the ground this season, which ranks 30th in the NFL.
- Opponents of the Texans have totaled 25 touchdowns on the ground (1.7 per game). The Texans’ defense is 31st in the NFL in that category.
Last Three Games
|Opponent||Date||Rush. Att.||Rush. Yds||Rush. TDs||Rec.||Rec. Yds||Rec. TDs|
Looking for NFL predictions? Go here for all of our free NFL picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.