Before you bet on James Robinson’s player props in Sunday’s game, which starts at 1:00 PM ET on CBS, here are some key stats and trends to know. Robinson’s Jacksonville Jaguars (2-13) face the New England Patriots (9-6) in Week 17. The matchup will be at Gillette Stadium in Foxborough, Massachusetts.
Robinson Rushing Insights
- Robinson has a 76.5-yard rushing prop bet over/under, compared to his season average of 51.1 yards per game.
- In 26.7% of his games (four of 15 matchups) so far, Robinson has rushed for more than 76.5 yards.
- Robinson’s average rushing yards over/under so far this season (61.5) is higher than his rushing yard average (51.1) this year.
- Robinson has hit the over on his rushing yards prop bet five times sor far this season (in 15 opportunities).
- Robinson rushed for a touchdown in seven games this season, with multiple rushing TDs in one game.
Robinson Receiving Insights
- Robinson’s 14.8 receiving yards per game are 5.7 less than his prop total for Sunday’s outing.
- Robinson has collected more than 20.5 receiving yards in five out of 15 games this season.
- Robinson’s average over/under for receiving yards is 18.6. But he accumulates 3.8 less per game than that.
- Robinson has hit the over on his receiving yards prop bet in 33.3% of his games (five of 15).
- Having played 15 games this season, Robinson has not caught a touchdown pass.
New England Patriots Rankings
- The 121.9 rushing yards the Patriots give up per contest makes them the 23rd-ranked rush defense in the league this year.
- Opponents of the Patriots have totaled eight touchdowns on the ground (0.5 per game). The Patriots’ defense is first in the league in that category.
Last Three Games
|Opponent||Date||Rush. Att.||Rush. Yds||Rush. TDs||Rec.||Rec. Yds||Rec. TDs|
Looking for NFL predictions? Go here for all of our free NFL picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.