See what bookmakers have listed as player prop bets for James Conner in Sunday’s game at 4:25 PM ET airing on FOX. Conner’s Arizona Cardinals (10-5) have a Week 17 matchup at AT&T Stadium in Arlington, Texas against the Dallas Cowboys (11-4).
Conner Rushing Insights
- Conner has a 34.5-yard rushing prop bet over/under, compared to his season average of 46.7 yards per game.
- Conner has totaled more than 34.5 yards on the ground in 10 of 15 games so far this season.
- Conner has fallen short of his season-long rushing yards prop average (47.2) by 0.5 yards per game.
- Conner has gone over his rushing yard prop totals in eight games out of 15 opportunities (53.3%).
- Conner scored multiple rushing TDs in five games this year, while scoring in nine games.
Conner Receiving Insights
- Conner averages 22.3 receiving yards, 10.8 more than the prop bet of 11.5 set for Sunday.
- Conner has collected over 11.5 receiving yards in 46.7% of his games this season (seven out of 15).
- Conner’s 22.3 receiving yards per game are 10.1 more than his average over/under (12.2).
- Conner has gone over on his receiving yards prop bet in 53.3% of his games (eight of 15).
- Conner has had a touchdown catch in two of 15 games this year, but had only one TD in each of those games.
Dallas Cowboys Rankings
- Conner will face the NFL’s 12th-ranked run defense this week. The Cowboys give up 109.5 yards on the ground per game.
- So far this year, the Cowboys have surrendered 12 passing TDs to opponents, averaging 0.8 per game. That ranks seventh among NFL teams.
Last Three Games
|Opponent||Date||Rush. Att.||Rush. Yds||Rush. TDs||Rec.||Rec. Yds||Rec. TDs|
Looking for NFL predictions? Go here for all of our free NFL picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.