Before you bet on Jalen Reagor’s player prop bets in Sunday’s game, which starts at 1:00 PM ET on FOX, here are some key stats and trends to know. Reagor and the Philadelphia Eagles (8-7) have a Week 17 matchup against the Washington Football Team (6-9) at FedExField.
Reagor Receiving Insights
- Reagor averages 18.7 receiving yards, 5.8 less than his over/under for Sunday’s game.
- In 33.3% of his games this season (five out of 15), Reagor has put up over 24.5 receiving yards.
- Reagor’s average prop total for receiving yards is 27.4. But he is accumulating 8.7 less per game than that.
- In four of 15 games this season, Reagor has gone over on his prop for receiving yards.
- Reagor has two touchdown catches this season in 15 games, one apiece on two occasions.
Washington Football Team Rankings
- The 280.2 passing yards the Football Team concede per contest makes them the 30th-ranked pass defense in the NFL this season.
- So far this season, the Football Team have given up 33 passing TDs to opponents, averaging 2.2 per game. That ranks 32nd in the NFL.
Last Three Games
|Opponent||Date||Rec.||Rec. Yds||Rec. TDs|
|vs. Football Team||12/21/2021||3||57||0|
Looking for NFL predictions? Go here for all of our free NFL picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.