Ahead of Jalen Guyton’s game on Sunday, which starts at 4:05 PM ET on CBS, check out some insights and stats to help place the best bets. Guyton’s Los Angeles Chargers (8-7) have a Week 17 matchup at SoFi Stadium in Inglewood, California against the Denver Broncos (7-8).
Guyton Receiving Insights
- Guyton’s 25.7 receiving yards average is 2.8 fewer than his over/under on Sunday.
- Guyton has totaled over 28.5 receiving yards in 26.7% of his games this year (four of 15).
- Guyton’s average over/under for receiving yards is 25.5. He has collected 0.2 more per game than that.
- In four of 13 games this season, Guyton has gone over on his prop for receiving yards.
- Guyton has three games with a touchdown catch this year, out of 15 played, but only a single TD each time.
Denver Broncos Rankings
- The 226.3 passing yards per game allowed by the Broncos defense makes them the NFL’s sixth-ranked pass defense.
- The Broncos’ defense is ranked third in the NFL with 18 passing TDs allowed so far this year.
Last Three Games
|Opponent||Date||Rec.||Rec. Yds||Rec. TDs|
Looking for NFL predictions? Go here for all of our free NFL picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.