Take a look at Jakobi Meyers’ player prop bets set by bookmakers for his next NFL contest on Sunday at 1:00 PM ET airing on CBS. Meyers and the New England Patriots (9-6) play the Jacksonville Jaguars (2-13) at Gillette Stadium in Week 17.
Meyers Receiving Insights
- Meyers’ 48.2 receiving yards per game are 7.3 fewer than his over/under for Sunday’s matchup.
- Meyers has recorded more than 55.5 receiving yards in five out of 15 games this year.
- Meyers’ average of 48.2 receiving yards is lower than his average over/under of 55.7.
- In four of 15 games, Meyers has gone over on his receiving yards prop bet.
- Meyers has had a touchdown catch in one of 15 games this year, but had only one TD in that game.
Jacksonville Jaguars Rankings
- The pass defense of the Jaguars is giving up 242.4 yards per game this season, which ranks 13th in the NFL.
- Opponents of the Jaguars have totaled 20 touchdowns through the air (1.3 per game). The Jaguars’ defense is sixth in the NFL in that category.
Last Three Games
|Opponent||Date||Rec.||Rec. Yds||Rec. TDs|
Looking for NFL predictions? Go here for all of our free NFL picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.