In advance of Sunday’s game, check out Jake Fromm’s player prop bet options. He’ll hit the field at 1:00 PM ET on CBS. Fromm’s New York Giants (4-11) face the Chicago Bears (5-10) in Week 17. The matchup will take place at Soldier Field in Chicago, Illinois.
Fromm Passing Insights
- Fromm passes for 7.1 yards per game, 126.4 less than his over/under on Sunday.
- Fromm has not gone over 133.5 passing yards in a game this season.
- Fromm’s average passing yards prop this season is 149.8, while his actual passing average is under that by 142.7 yards.
- Fromm has not topped his passing yards prop total this season in three games.
- Fromm has failed to throw a touchdown pass in 15 games this year.
- In one of 15 games this season, Fromm has thrown an interception, but zero games with more than one INT.
Fromm Rushing Insights
- Fromm has a 3.5-yard rushing prop bet over/under, compared to his season average of 0.8 yards per game.
- Fromm has totaled more than 3.5 rushing yards in a game one time this season.
- Fromm’s average rushing yards prop for the season is 4.5 yards, a figure he’s fallen short of by an average of 3.7 yards.
- Fromm has outpaced his rushing yards prop once in three opportunities this year.
- Fromm has not found paydirt on the ground through 15 games.
Chicago Bears Rankings
- The Bears surrender 223.3 passing yards per game, the NFL’s fourth-ranked pass defense this season.
- Opponents of the Bears have totaled 28 touchdowns through the air (1.9 per game). The Bears’ defense is 28th in the NFL in that category.
- The Bears rank 27th in the NFL with six interceptions on the season.
Last Three Games
|Opponent||Date||Comp/Att||Pass. Yds||Pass. TDs||INTs||Rush. Att.||Rush. Yds||Rush. TDs|
Looking for NFL predictions? Go here for all of our free NFL picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.