Jack Doyle hits the field in Sunday’s game, which starts at 1:00 PM ET on FOX, with several player props available to wager on. The Las Vegas Raiders (8-7) will be Doyle and the Indianapolis Colts’ (9-6) opponent in this Week 17 matchup at Lucas Oil Stadium.
Doyle Receiving Insights
- Doyle puts up 19.4 receiving yards per game, 2.1 less than his prop total in Sunday’s outing.
- Doyle has collected over 21.5 receiving yards in 33.3% of his opportunities this season (five out of 15).
- Doyle’s season average of 19.4 receiving yards is 1.3 fewer than his average prop total (20.7).
- Doyle has gone over on his receiving yards prop bet in three of 13 games.
- Doyle has had a touchdown catch in three of 15 games this season, but had only one TD in each of those games.
Las Vegas Raiders Rankings
- The 231.0 passing yards the Raiders concede per outing makes them the ninth-ranked pass defense in the league this year.
- The Raiders’ defense ranks 23rd in the NFL by giving up 1.7 passing touchdowns per game to their opponents (25 total passing TDs).
Last Three Games
|Opponent||Date||Rec.||Rec. Yds||Rec. TDs|
Looking for NFL predictions? Go here for all of our free NFL picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.