The Indianapolis Colts (9-6) are favored by 6.5 points as they battle to keep their three-game winning streak intact in a matchup against the Las Vegas Raiders (8-7) on Sunday, January 2, 2022 at Lucas Oil Stadium. The over/under is set at 44.5 for the contest.
Colts vs. Raiders Predictions
Colts Vs. Raiders Odds
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
Colts and Raiders: Last Three Games
- Indianapolis covered the spread in its last three matchups while putting up a 3-0 record straight-up in those games.
- The final combined score of each of the last three Colts games did not go over the set point total.
- The Colts’ past three outings have ended with an average of 46.5 points scored. That’s 2.0 more points than this contest’s over/under.
- Las Vegas is 1-2-0 against the spread in its past three games, and has a 2-1 straight-up record in those matchups.
- Once in those three games, the final combined score surpassed the set total.
- The last three Raiders games averaged 43.7 total points, 0.8 fewer points than this matchup’s over/under.
Colts and Raiders: Betting Trends
- Indianapolis is 10-5-0 against the spread this season.
- In games this season when favored by 6.5 points or more, the Colts have gone 3-1 against the spread.
- This season, Indianapolis’ games have hit the over eight times.
- The Colts have been the moneyline favorite six total times this season. They’ve finished 5-1 in those games.
- Indianapolis has played in four games as a moneyline favorite with odds of -294 or shorter and won each of them.
- The Colts have an implied moneyline win probability of 74.6% in this contest.
- Las Vegas is 6-9-0 against the spread this year.
- The Raiders have an ATS record of 1-1 when playing as at least 6.5-point underdogs.
- This season, seven of Las Vegas’ games have gone over the point total.
- The Raiders have entered the game as underdogs nine times this season and won five of those games.
- Las Vegas has a record of 1-1 when they’re set as an underdog of +234 or more by oddsmakers this season.
- This season, Indianapolis and its opponents have combined to outscore Sunday’s total of 44.5 points seven times.
- Eight of Las Vegas’ games ended with a combined score higher than 44.5 points this season.
- Together, the two teams combine for 49.1 points per game, 4.6 points more than the total of 44.5 for this game.
- This matchup’s point total is 2.4 fewer points than the 46.9 these two teams combine to allow per game in 2021.
- On average, the Colts have seen a 47.0 over/under in their games this season, 2.5 more points than the over/under in this matchup.
- Raiders’ games have a total points bet of 47.4 points this season, 2.9 points more than the over/under for this matchup.
Colts Players to Watch
- Jonathan Taylor is the No. 5 fantasy player overall and the No. 1 fantasy running back with 306.2 points (averaging 20.4 per game).
- Michael Pittman Jr. has totaled 131.5 fantasy points this year (8.8 per game), enough to place him 70th overall and 19th among receivers in league-wide fantasy standings.
- Nyheim Hines is 161st overall and 50th among running backs with 68.9 fantasy points (averaging 4.6 per game) so far this season.
- Zach Pascal’s fantasy season so far has him ranked 199th overall and 76th among receivers with 55.0 points (3.7 per game).
Raiders Players to Watch
- So far this season, Derek Carr is 18th overall among all players and 14th among all quarterbacks with 231.4 fantasy points (15.4 per game).
- Josh Jacobs has collected 137.6 fantasy points this year (9.2 per game), enough to place him 19th among running backs and 62nd overall in league-wide fantasy standings.
- Hunter Renfrow averages 8.6 fantasy points per game on the way to 129.6 total fantasy points. That makes him the 72nd-ranked fantasy player overall and the 20th-ranked receiver.
- DeSean Jackson has put together the 195th-ranked fantasy season ( among nulls) with 55.3 fantasy points, averaging 3.7 per game.
Looking for NFL predictions? Go here for all of our free NFL picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.