Before you bet on Hunter Henry’s player prop bets in Sunday’s game, which starts at 1:00 PM ET on CBS, here are some key stats and trends to know. His New England Patriots (9-6) square off against the Jacksonville Jaguars (2-13) in Week 17 at Gillette Stadium.
Henry Receiving Insights
- Henry averages 32.0 receiving yards, 1.5 fewer than the over/under of 33.5 that has been set for Sunday’s outing.
- In five of 15 games this year, Henry has collected over 33.5 receiving yards.
- Henry’s average of 32.0 receiving yards is lower than his average prop total of 34.0.
- Henry has hit the over on his receiving yards prop bet in 33.3% of his games (five of 15).
- Henry has a touchdown catch in seven of 15 games this season, scoring more than one TD on two occasions.
Jacksonville Jaguars Rankings
- The Jaguars allow 242.4 passing yards per game, the NFL’s 13th-ranked pass defense this season.
- So far this year, the Jaguars have allowed 20 passing TDs to opponents, averaging 1.3 per game. That ranks sixth among NFL defenses.
Last Three Games
|Opponent||Date||Rec.||Rec. Yds||Rec. TDs|
Looking for NFL predictions? Go here for all of our free NFL picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.