The Green Bay Packers (12-3) bring a four-game winning streak into a matchup with the Minnesota Vikings (7-8) on Sunday, January 2, 2022 at Lambeau Field. Green Bay is favored by a touchdown. The point total is set at 46.5.
Packers vs. Vikings Predictions
Packers Vs. Vikings Odds
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
Packers and Vikings: Last Three Games
- Green Bay is 1-2-0 against the spread and 3-0 overall over its last three contests.
- The final combined score of the last three Packers games has surpassed the set total two times.
- The past three Packers games averaged 1.7 fewer points (44.8) than this matchup’s point total.
- Minnesota is 2-1-0 against the spread and 2-1 overall during its last three games.
- The final combined score of the last three Vikings games has gone over the set total two times.
- The last three Vikings games averaged 46.7 total points, 0.2 more points than this matchup’s over/under.
Packers and Vikings: Betting Trends
- Green Bay has covered the spread 11 times in 15 games with a set spread.
- In games they have played as 7-point favorites or more, the Packers have an ATS record of 3-2.
- This season, Green Bay’s games have hit the over six times.
- The Packers have gone 9-2 in games they were listed as the moneyline favorite (winning 81.8% of those games).
- Green Bay has played five times as a moneyline favorite with odds of -301 or shorter, and earned a victory in each game.
- The implied moneyline probability in this matchup gives the Packers a 75.1% chance to win.
- Minnesota is 8-7-0 against the spread this season.
- In games they have played as 7-point underdogs or more, the Vikings have a perfect ATS record of 1-0.
- Minnesota’s games have gone over the total nine times this year.
- The Vikings have won three of the eight games they’ve played as underdogs this season.
- Minnesota has played as an underdog of +239 or more once this season and lost that game.
- This season, Green Bay and its opponents have combined to outscore Sunday’s total of 46.5 points seven times.
- This season, 11 games Minnesota played finished with a combined score over 46.5 points.
- The total for the game of 46.5 is 4.6 points fewer than the combined points per game averages for the Packers (25.5 points per game) and the Vikings (25.6 points per game).
- The 46.4 points per game these two teams surrender to opponents on average this season are 0.1 fewer than the 46.5 total in this contest.
- The Packers have seen a 47.5 average over/under in their games this season, 1.0 point more than the over/under in this matchup.
- Vikings’ games have a total points bet of 49.0 points this season, 2.5 points more than the over/under for this matchup.
Packers Players to Watch
- Aaron Rodgers is the No. 8 fantasy player overall and the No. 7 fantasy quarterback with 297.8 points (averaging 19.9 per game).
- Davante Adams has recorded total 196.2 fantasy points this year (13.1 per game), which make him the 29th-ranked player overall and the fourth-ranked receiver.
- Aaron Jones is 45th overall and 12th among running backs with 166.4 fantasy points (averaging 11.1 per game) so far this season.
- A.J. Dillon is working on the 78th-ranked fantasy season (23rd among running backs) with 124.6 fantasy points, averaging 8.3 per game.
Vikings Players to Watch
- So far this season, Kirk Cousins is the 10th-best fantasy player overall this season and the ninth-best fantasy quarterback with 278.4 fantasy points (18.6 per game).
- Justin Jefferson’s 199.5 total fantasy points (an average of 13.3 per game), are enough to rank him third among receivers and 26th overall.
- Dalvin Cook’s 164.8 total fantasy points make him the No. 46 fantasy player and No. 13 running back. He averages 11.0 fantasy points per game.
- Alexander Mattison has put together the 118th-ranked fantasy season (37th among running backs) with 90.5 fantasy points, averaging 6.0 per game.
Looking for NFL predictions? Go here for all of our free NFL picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.