Player prop betting options are available for George Kittle in Sunday’s NFL action at 4:05 PM ET live on CBS. Kittle’s San Francisco 49ers (8-7) face the Houston Texans (4-11) in Week 17. The matchup will be at Levi’s Stadium in Santa Clara, California.
Kittle Receiving Insights
- Kittle averages 58.1 receiving yards, 13.4 fewer than the prop total of 71.5 that has been set for Sunday’s outing.
- Kittle has collected over 71.5 receiving yards in 40.0% of his opportunities this season (six out of 15).
- Kittle has an average receiving yards over/under of 59.8. But he is accumulating 1.7 less yards per game than that.
- In six of 12 games this season, Kittle has hit the over on his prop for receiving yards.
- In five of 15 games this season, Kittle has a touchdown catch (including one occasion with more than one TD).
Houston Texans Rankings
- The pass defense of the Texans is allowing 253.7 yards per game this season, which ranks 18th in the NFL.
- The Texans’ defense is ranked ninth in the NFL with 21 passing TDs conceded so far this season.
Last Three Games
|Opponent||Date||Rec.||Rec. Yds||Rec. TDs|
Looking for NFL predictions? Go here for all of our free NFL picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.