Player prop betting options are available for Geoff Swaim in Sunday’s NFL action at 1:00 PM ET live on CBS. His Tennessee Titans (10-5) meet the Miami Dolphins (8-7) in Week 17 at Nissan Stadium.
Swaim Receiving Insights
- Swaim’s 13.3 receiving yards average is 6.2 fewer than his prop total on Sunday.
- Swaim has collected over 19.5 receiving yards in 33.3% of his games this season (five out of 15).
- Swaim has collected 3.1 fewer receiving yards per game (13.3) than his average over/under (16.4).
- Swaim has gone over on his receiving yards prop bet in three of 10 games.
- In two of 15 games this year, Swaim has a touchdown catch, but no games with more than one.
Miami Dolphins Rankings
- The Dolphins allow 258.0 passing yards per game, the NFL’s 22nd-ranked pass defense this season.
- Opponents of the Dolphins have totaled 20 touchdowns through the air (1.3 per game). The Dolphins’ defense is sixth in the NFL in that category.
Last Three Games
|Opponent||Date||Rec.||Rec. Yds||Rec. TDs|
Looking for NFL predictions? Go here for all of our free NFL picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.