Gabriel Davis hits the field in Sunday’s game, which starts at 1:00 PM ET on FOX, with several player props available to place bets on. The Week 17 outing sees Davis’ Buffalo Bills (9-6) take the field at Highmark Stadium in Orchard Park, New York against the Atlanta Falcons (7-8).
Davis Receiving Insights
- Davis records 31.3 receiving yards per game, 3.2 less than his over/under set for Sunday’s outing.
- Davis has recorded over 34.5 receiving yards in 33.3% of his opportunities this year (five of 15).
- Davis’ season average of 31.3 receiving yards is 5.9 more than his average prop total (25.4).
- Davis has hit the over on his receiving yards prop bet in seven of 14 games.
- Davis has caught a touchdown pass in five of 15 games this season, including more than one TD pass on one occasion.
Atlanta Falcons Rankings
- The Falcons give up 253.7 passing yards per game, the NFL’s 18th-ranked pass defense this season.
- The Falcons’ defense ranks 28th in the league with 28 passing TDs allowed so far this year.
Last Three Games
|Opponent||Date||Rec.||Rec. Yds||Rec. TDs|
Looking for NFL predictions? Go here for all of our free NFL picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.