Ahead of Sunday’s game, check out Emmanuel Sanders’ player prop bet options. He’ll hit the field at 1:00 PM ET on FOX. Sanders and his Buffalo Bills (9-6) have a Week 17 game against the Atlanta Falcons (7-8) at Highmark Stadium.
Sanders Receiving Insights
- Sanders’ 41.7 receiving yards per game are 3.2 more than his prop total for Sunday’s outing.
- Sanders has collected over 38.5 receiving yards in 46.7% of his opportunities this season (seven out of 15).
- Sanders’ average prop total for receiving yards is 52.5. But he accumulates 10.8 less per game than that.
- Sanders has gone over on his prop for receiving yards in five of 15 games this season.
- Sanders has two games with a TD catch this season, out of 15, and scored more than once on each occasion.
Atlanta Falcons Rankings
- The pass defense of the Falcons is giving up 253.7 yards per contest this season, which ranks 18th in the league.
- Opponents of the Falcons have put up 28 touchdowns through the air (1.9 per game). The Falcons’ defense is 28th in the league in that category.
Last Three Games
|Opponent||Date||Rec.||Rec. Yds||Rec. TDs|
Looking for NFL predictions? Go here for all of our free NFL picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.