Elijah Mitchell has player props available on Sunday when he takes to the field at 4:05 PM ET live on CBS. Mitchell’s San Francisco 49ers (8-7) face the Houston Texans (4-11) in Week 17. The matchup will take place at Levi’s Stadium in Santa Clara, California.
Mitchell Rushing Insights
- Mitchell averages 50.6 rushing yards per game average in 2021, 7.9 fewer than Sunday’s over/under.
- In 40.0% of his games (six of 15 matchups) so far, Mitchell has rushed for more than 58.5 yards.
- Mitchell has an average rushing yards prop of 63.3 so far this season. He’s fallen short of that by racking up 50.6 yards per game on the ground.
- Mitchell went over on his rushing yards prop bet total in five of his 13 opportunities this year (38.5%).
- Mitchell has hit paydirt on the ground in five games this year.
Mitchell Receiving Insights
- Mitchell puts up 8.4 receiving yards per game, 4.1 fewer than his over/under in Sunday’s matchup.
- Mitchell has totaled more than 12.5 receiving yards in 26.7% of his opportunities this year (four of 15).
- Mitchell’s season average of 8.4 receiving yards is 1.2 less than his average prop total (9.6).
- In four of 12 games, Mitchell has hit the over on his receiving yards prop bet.
- Mitchell has zero touchdown catches in 15 games this year.
Houston Texans Rankings
- The 141.3 rushing yards the Texans give up per outing makes them the 30th-ranked rush defense in the league this year.
- The Texans’ defense ranks 31st in the NFL with 25 rushing TDs allowed so far this season.
Last Three Games
|Opponent||Date||Rush. Att.||Rush. Yds||Rush. TDs||Rec.||Rec. Yds||Rec. TDs|
Looking for NFL predictions? Go here for all of our free NFL picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.