Check out the player prop bets available for Dontrell Hilliard when he hits the field in NFL action on Sunday at 1:00 PM ET live on CBS. Hilliard and the Tennessee Titans (10-5) have a Week 17 matchup against the Miami Dolphins (8-7) at Nissan Stadium.
Hilliard Rushing Insights
- Hilliard collects 31.0 rushing yards per game this season, 0.5 more than Sunday’s prop total.
- In three of eight games so far this season (37.5%), Hilliard has rushed for more than 30.5 yards.
- Hilliard’s season rushing yardage average of 31.0 is equal to his average over/under for rushing yards.
- Twice in four opportunities this season, Hilliard has hit the over on his rushing yards total.
- Hilliard has scored a rushing TD in one game.
Hilliard Receiving Insights
- Hilliard averages 6.6 receiving yards, 5.9 less than the over/under of 12.5 that has been set for Sunday’s outing.
- Hilliard has totaled over 12.5 receiving yards once in eight games this season.
- Hilliard’s season average of 6.6 receiving yards is 9.4 less than his average over/under (16.0).
- Hilliard hasn’t gone over on a receiving yards prop bet yet this season.
- Hilliard has zero touchdown catches in eight games this year.
Miami Dolphins Rankings
- Hilliard will face the NFL’s seventh-ranked run defense this week. The Dolphins allow 102.3 yards on the ground per game.
- Opponents of the Dolphins have scored 12 touchdowns on the ground (0.8 per game). The Dolphins’ defense is seventh in the league in that category.
Last Three Games
|Opponent||Date||Rush. Att.||Rush. Yds||Rush. TDs||Rec.||Rec. Yds||Rec. TDs|
Looking for NFL predictions? Go here for all of our free NFL picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.