Ahead of Sunday’s game, check out D’Onta Foreman’s player prop bet options. He’ll hit the field at 1:00 PM ET on CBS. Foreman and the Tennessee Titans (10-5) have a Week 17 matchup with the Miami Dolphins (8-7) at Nissan Stadium.
Foreman Rushing Insights
- Foreman rushes for 52.1 yards per game this season, which outpaces Sunday’s prop total of 51.5 yards.
- Foreman has gained over 51.5 yards on the ground in two contests so far this season.
- Bookmakers have set Foreman’s average rushing yards prop at 51.2 yards. He has barely out-gained it by racking up 52.1 rushing yards per game.
- Foreman hit the over on his rushing yards prop bet total in three of his six opportunities this year (50.0%).
- Foreman has a rushing touchdown two times this year.
Foreman Receiving Insights
- Foreman’s 15.4 receiving yards average is 7.9 more than his over/under for Sunday’s contest.
- Foreman has put up over 7.5 receiving yards in 57.1% of his opportunities this year (four out of seven).
- Foreman’s season average of 15.4 receiving yards is 6.3 more than his average over/under (9.1).
- In three of five games, Foreman has gone over on his receiving yards prop bet.
- Foreman has zero touchdown catches in seven games this season.
Miami Dolphins Rankings
- The rush defense of the Dolphins is allowing 102.3 yards per outing on the ground this season, which ranks seventh in the league.
- Opponents of the Dolphins have put up 12 touchdowns on the ground (0.8 per game). The Dolphins’ defense is seventh in the NFL in that category.
Last Three Games
|Opponent||Date||Rush. Att.||Rush. Yds||Rush. TDs||Rec.||Rec. Yds||Rec. TDs|
Looking for NFL predictions? Go here for all of our free NFL picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.