See what oddsmakers have listed as player prop betting options for Devontae Booker in Sunday’s game at 1:00 PM ET airing on CBS. Booker and the New York Giants (4-11) have a Week 17 matchup against the Chicago Bears (5-10) at Soldier Field.
Booker Rushing Insights
- Booker’s rushing yards over/under for Sunday is set at 30.5. That is 5.0 fewer yards than his season average (35.5).
- Booker has totaled more than 30.5 yards on the ground in eight of 15 games so far this season.
- Booker has an average rushing yards prop bet of 40.1 so far this season. He’s come up just short of that by racking up 35.5 yards per game on the ground.
- Booker has gone over on his rushing yards prop bet five times sor far this season (in 10 opportunities).
- Booker has rushed for a TD in two games this season.
Booker Receiving Insights
- Booker’s 17.1 receiving yards average is 4.6 more than his over/under for Sunday’s game.
- In nine out of 15 games this year, Booker has put up over 12.5 receiving yards.
- Booker’s average prop total for receiving yards is 14.3. He has put up 2.8 more per game than that.
- In seven of 10 games, Booker has hit the over on his receiving yards prop bet.
- In one of 15 games this year, Booker has a touchdown catch, but no games with more than one.
Chicago Bears Rankings
- The run defense of the Bears is giving up 124.1 yards per outing on the ground this year, which ranks 25th in the league.
- Opponents of the Bears have put up 14 touchdowns on the ground (0.9 per game). The Bears’ defense is 18th in the league in that category.
Last Three Games
|Opponent||Date||Rush. Att.||Rush. Yds||Rush. TDs||Rec.||Rec. Yds||Rec. TDs|
Looking for NFL predictions? Go here for all of our free NFL picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.