See what sportsbooks have posted as player prop bets for Devonta Smith in Sunday’s game at 1:00 PM ET airing on FOX. The Week 17 outing sees Smith’s Philadelphia Eagles (8-7) hit the field at FedExField in Landover, Maryland against the Washington Football Team (6-9).
Smith Receiving Insights
- Smith puts up 54.7 receiving yards per game, 4.8 fewer than his over/under set for Sunday’s matchup.
- Smith has recorded over 59.5 receiving yards in 53.3% of his opportunities this year (eight of 15).
- Smith’s average prop total for receiving yards is 63.1. But he is accumulating 8.4 fewer per game than that.
- Smith has gone over on his receiving yards prop bet in 40.0% of his games (six of 15).
- Smith has caught a touchdown pass in four of 15 games this season, including more than one TD pass on one occasion.
Washington Football Team Rankings
- Smith will square off against the NFL’s 30th-ranked pass defense this week. The Football Team allow 280.2 passing yards per contest.
- Opponents of the Football Team have scored 33 touchdowns through the air (2.2 per game). The Football Team’s defense is 32nd in the league in that category.
Last Three Games
|Opponent||Date||Rec.||Rec. Yds||Rec. TDs|
|vs. Football Team||12/21/2021||3||40||0|
Looking for NFL predictions? Go here for all of our free NFL picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.