Devonta Freeman hits the field in Sunday’s game, which starts at 1:00 PM ET on FOX, with several player props available to place bets on. Freeman’s Baltimore Ravens (8-7) face the Los Angeles Rams (11-4) in Week 17. The matchup will be at M&T Bank Stadium in Baltimore, Maryland.
Freeman Rushing Insights
- Freeman’s average rushing yards prop for the season is 43.1 yards, a number he’s come up short of by an average of 11.2 yards.
- Freeman has rushed for a touchdown in five games this season (through 15 games played).
Freeman Receiving Insights
- Freeman has totaled 0.7 fewer receiving yards per game (12.2) than his average prop total (12.9).
- Freeman has had a touchdown catch in one of 15 games this year, but had only one TD in that game.
Los Angeles Rams Rankings
- Freeman will face the NFL’s sixth-ranked run defense this week. The Rams give up 96.9 yards on the ground per game.
- The Rams have the No. 26 defense in the league in rushing TDs allowed, giving up 17 this season (1.1 per game).
Last Three Games
|Opponent||Date||Rush. Att.||Rush. Yds||Rush. TDs||Rec.||Rec. Yds||Rec. TDs|
Looking for NFL predictions? Go here for all of our free NFL picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.