Check out the player prop bets available for Devin Singletary when he hits the field in NFL play on Sunday at 1:00 PM ET live on FOX. Singletary and the Buffalo Bills (9-6) meet the Atlanta Falcons (7-8) at Highmark Stadium in Week 17.
Singletary Rushing Insights
- Singletary’s rushing yards prop bet for Sunday’s game is set at 62.5 yards. That is 17.7 more than his season average of 44.8.
- Singletary has totaled more than 62.5 rushing yards in four games this season (26.7% of his total appearances).
- Singletary’s average rushing yards prop bet for the season is 46.5 yards, a number he’s fallen short of by an average of 1.7 yards.
- Singletary has gone over his rushing yard prop totals in six games out of 15 opportunities (40.0%).
- Singletary has hit paydirt on the ground in four games this season.
Singletary Receiving Insights
- Singletary averages 13.6 receiving yards, 4.9 fewer than his over/under for Sunday’s game.
- In 26.7% of his games this year (four of 15), Singletary has put up over 18.5 receiving yards.
- Singletary’s season average of 13.6 receiving yards is 0.4 more than his average prop total (13.2).
- Singletary has gone over on his prop for receiving yards in five of 15 games this year.
- Singletary has zero touchdown catches in 15 games this season.
Atlanta Falcons Rankings
- The run defense of the Falcons is giving up 120.9 yards per game on the ground this season, which ranks 22nd in the NFL.
- Opponents of the Falcons have scored 15 touchdowns on the ground (1.0 per game). The Falcons’ defense is 21st in the league in that category.
Last Three Games
|Opponent||Date||Rush. Att.||Rush. Yds||Rush. TDs||Rec.||Rec. Yds||Rec. TDs|
Looking for NFL predictions? Go here for all of our free NFL picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.