See what bookmakers have installed as player prop bet markets for Devin Duvernay in Sunday’s game at 1:00 PM ET airing on FOX. The Week 17 contest sees Duvernay’s Baltimore Ravens (8-7) hit the field at M&T Bank Stadium in Baltimore, Maryland against the Los Angeles Rams (11-4).
Duvernay Receiving Insights
- Duvernay puts up 16.9 receiving yards per game, 2.6 fewer than his prop total set for Sunday’s matchup.
- In six of 15 games this season, Duvernay has totaled over 19.5 receiving yards.
- Duvernay’s season average of 16.9 receiving yards is 1.1 less than his average prop total (18.0).
- Duvernay has hit the over on his receiving yards prop bet in 36.4% of his games (four of 11).
- In two of 15 games this year, Duvernay has a touchdown catch, but no games with more than one.
Los Angeles Rams Rankings
- The 262.6 passing yards the Rams allow per contest makes them the 25th-ranked pass defense in the league this year.
- The Rams’ defense is second in the NFL by allowing 1.0 passing touchdowns per game to their opponents (15 total passing TDs).
Last Three Games
|Opponent||Date||Rec.||Rec. Yds||Rec. TDs|
Looking for NFL predictions? Go here for all of our free NFL picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.