Derrick Gore hits the field in Sunday’s game, which starts at 1:00 PM ET on CBS, with several player prop bets available to wager on. Gore and his Kansas City Chiefs (11-4) have a Week 17 matchup with the Cincinnati Bengals (9-6) at Paul Brown Stadium.
Gore Rushing Insights
- Gore’s rushing yards prop bet for Sunday’s game is set at 25.5 yards. That is 12.9 more than his season average of 12.6.
- Three times this year (in 15 games – 20.0%), Gore rushed for more than 25.5 yards.
- Gore has failed to reach his season-long rushing yards prop bet average (33.5) by 20.9 yards per game.
- So far this season, Gore has yet to hit the over on a rushing yard prop bet in one opportunity.
- Gore has scored a rushing TD twice this year.
Gore Receiving Insights
- Gore’s 6.5 receiving yards average is 3.0 less than his over/under on Sunday.
- Gore has collected more than 9.5 receiving yards in two of 15 games this season.
- Gore’s average prop total for receiving yards is 7.5. But he is accumulating 1.0 fewer per game than that.
- Gore has not gone over on a receiving yards prop bet this year in one game.
- Gore does not have a touchdown catch this season (in 15 games).
Cincinnati Bengals Rankings
- The 92.1 rushing yards the Bengals give up per outing makes them the fourth-ranked rush defense in the league this season.
- The Bengals have the No. 7 defense in the NFL in rushing touchdowns allowed, giving up 12 this season (0.8 per game).
Last Three Games
|Opponent||Date||Rush. Att.||Rush. Yds||Rush. TDs||Rec.||Rec. Yds||Rec. TDs|
Looking for NFL predictions? Go here for all of our free NFL picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.