Take a look at Denzel Mims’ player prop betting options set by sportsbooks for his next NFL matchup on Sunday at 1:00 PM ET airing on FOX. The Week 17 contest sees Mims’ New York Jets (4-11) hit the field at MetLife Stadium in East Rutherford, New Jersey against the Tampa Bay Buccaneers (11-4).
Mims Receiving Insights
- Mims averages 8.9 receiving yards, 19.6 less than the over/under of 28.5 that has been set for Sunday’s matchup.
- In three of 15 games this year, Mims has put up over 28.5 receiving yards.
- Mims has totaled 11.9 less receiving yards per game (8.9) than his average prop total (20.8).
- Mims has gone over on his receiving yards prop bet in one of six games this season.
- Mims has zero touchdown catches in 15 games this season.
Tampa Bay Buccaneers Rankings
- The 259.6 passing yards the Buccaneers allow per game makes them the 24th-ranked pass defense in the NFL this season.
- Opponents of the Buccaneers have put up 23 touchdowns through the air (1.5 per game). The Buccaneers’ defense is 16th in the league in that category.
Last Three Games
|Opponent||Date||Rec.||Rec. Yds||Rec. TDs|
Looking for NFL predictions? Go here for all of our free NFL picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.