See what bookmakers have listed for Deebo Samuel’s player prop bets in Sunday’s NFL action, as he takes to the field at 4:05 PM ET broadcast on CBS. Samuel’s San Francisco 49ers (8-7) face the Houston Texans (4-11) in Week 17. The matchup will take place at Levi’s Stadium in Santa Clara, California.
Samuel Receiving Insights
- Samuel’s 83.1 receiving yards average is 16.6 more than his over/under for Sunday’s outing.
- Samuel has put up over 66.5 receiving yards in 46.7% of his games this season (seven of 15).
- Samuel has put up 9.2 more receiving yards per game (83.1) than his average over/under (73.9).
- Samuel has hit the over on his receiving yards prop bet in seven of 14 games.
- In four of 15 games this season, Samuel has a touchdown catch (including one occasion with more than one TD).
Houston Texans Rankings
- Samuel will face the NFL’s 18th-ranked pass defense this week. The Texans allow 253.7 passing yards per contest.
- The Texans’ defense is ranked ninth in the NFL with 21 passing TDs conceded so far this season.
Last Three Games
|Opponent||Date||Rec.||Rec. Yds||Rec. TDs|
Looking for NFL predictions? Go here for all of our free NFL picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.