Ahead of Dawson Knox’s game on Sunday, which starts at 1:00 PM ET on FOX, check out some insights and stats to place the best bets. The Week 17 contest sees Knox’s Buffalo Bills (9-6) hit the field at Highmark Stadium in Orchard Park, New York against the Atlanta Falcons (7-8).
Knox Receiving Insights
- Knox records 35.9 receiving yards per game, 6.6 less than his over/under set for Sunday’s outing.
- Knox has recorded more than 42.5 receiving yards in 26.7% of his opportunities this year (four out of 15).
- Knox’s average over/under for receiving yards is 36.9. But he is accumulating 1.0 less per game than that.
- In seven of 15 games this season, Knox has gone over on his prop for receiving yards.
- In seven of 15 games this year, Knox has a touchdown catch (with more than one TD on two of those occasions).
Atlanta Falcons Rankings
- The Falcons surrender 253.7 passing yards per game, the NFL’s 18th-ranked pass defense this season.
- So far this year, the Falcons have surrendered 28 passing TDs to their opponents, averaging 1.9 per game. That ranks 28th in the league.
Last Three Games
|Opponent||Date||Rec.||Rec. Yds||Rec. TDs|
Looking for NFL predictions? Go here for all of our free NFL picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.