In advance of Sunday’s game, check out David Johnson’s player prop bet options. He’ll take the field at 4:05 PM ET on CBS. This matchup in Week 17 sees Johnson’s Houston Texans (4-11) in action at Levi’s Stadium in Santa Clara, California against the San Francisco 49ers (8-7).
Johnson Rushing Insights
- Johnson has a 21.5-yard rushing prop bet over/under, compared to his season average of 13.3 yards per game.
- In 26.7% of his games (four of 15 matchups) so far, Johnson has rushed for more than 21.5 yards.
- Johnson rushes for 7.5 fewer yards per game this season than his average rushing yards over/under (20.8 yards).
- Johnson has hit his rushing yards over in four of 15 games (26.7% of his opportunities).
- Through 15 games, Johnson has not scored a rushing touchdown.
Johnson Receiving Insights
- Johnson averages 14.5 receiving yards, 1.0 fewer than the over/under of 15.5 that has been set for Sunday’s outing.
- In 53.3% of his games this year (eight of 15), Johnson has put up over 15.5 receiving yards.
- Johnson’s average of 14.5 receiving yards is lower than his average over/under of 17.2.
- Johnson has gone over on his receiving yards prop bet in six of 15 games.
- Johnson has had a touchdown catch in one of 15 games this year, but had only one TD in that game.
San Francisco 49ers Rankings
- The 107.3 rushing yards per game conceded by the 49ers defense makes them the NFL’s 11th-ranked rush defense.
- Opponents of the 49ers have totaled 17 touchdowns on the ground (1.1 per game). The 49ers’ defense is 26th in the league in that category.
Last Three Games
|Opponent||Date||Rush. Att.||Rush. Yds||Rush. TDs||Rec.||Rec. Yds||Rec. TDs|
Looking for NFL predictions? Go here for all of our free NFL picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.