In advance of Davante Adams’ game on Sunday, which starts at 8:20 PM ET on NBC, check out some insights and stats to help place the best bets. The Minnesota Vikings (7-8) will be Adams and the Green Bay Packers’ (12-3) opponent in this Week 17 matchup at Lambeau Field.
Adams Receiving Insights
- Adams picks up 90.8 receiving yards per game, 6.7 less than his over/under set for Sunday’s outing.
- In 46.7% of his games this year (seven of 15), Adams has collected over 97.5 receiving yards.
- Adams’ average of 90.8 receiving yards is lower than his average over/under of 92.6.
- Adams has gone over on his receiving yards prop bet in 46.7% of his games (seven of 15).
- Adams has caught a TD pass in seven games this year, out of 15, and scored more than once on three of those occasions.
Minnesota Vikings Rankings
- Adams will square off against the NFL’s 28th-ranked pass defense this week. The Vikings give up 269.7 passing yards per contest.
- The Vikings’ defense ranks 24th in the league by conceding 1.7 passing touchdowns per game to their opponents (26 total passing TDs).
Last Three Games
|Opponent||Date||Rec.||Rec. Yds||Rec. TDs|
Looking for NFL predictions? Go here for all of our free NFL picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.