Ahead of Sunday’s game, check out Darrell Henderson’s player prop bet options. He’ll hit the field at 1:00 PM ET on FOX. Henderson and the Los Angeles Rams (11-4) hit the field against the Baltimore Ravens (8-7) at M&T Bank Stadium in Week 17.
Henderson Rushing Insights
- Henderson averages 45.9 rushing yards per game this season, 6.4 greater than Sunday’s over/under.
- In 60.0% of his games (nine of 15 matchups) so far, Henderson has rushed for more than 39.5 yards.
- Henderson has an average rushing yards prop bet of 60.5 so far this season. He’s fallen short of that by gaining 45.9 yards per game on the ground.
- In five of 15 opportunities this season (33.3%), Henderson has gone over his rushing yards prop total.
- Henderson has rushed for a touchdown in five games this season (through 15 games played).
Henderson Receiving Insights
- Henderson’s 11.7 receiving yards average is 3.8 fewer than his over/under on Sunday.
- Henderson has totaled over 15.5 receiving yards in 46.7% of his games this season (seven out of 15).
- Henderson’s season average of 11.7 receiving yards is 3.9 less than his average over/under (15.6).
- In five of 14 games this season, Henderson has hit the over on his prop for receiving yards.
- Henderson has had a touchdown catch in three of 15 games this year, but had only one TD in each of those games.
Baltimore Ravens Rankings
- Henderson will square off against the NFL’s best run defense this week. The Ravens allow 85.6 yards on the ground per contest.
- Opponents of the Ravens have totaled 12 touchdowns on the ground (0.8 per game). The Ravens’ defense is seventh in the NFL in that category.
Last Three Games
|Opponent||Date||Rush. Att.||Rush. Yds||Rush. TDs||Rec.||Rec. Yds||Rec. TDs|
Looking for NFL predictions? Go here for all of our free NFL picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.