See what bookmakers have installed as player prop bets for Darius Slayton in Sunday’s game at 1:00 PM ET airing on CBS. Slayton’s New York Giants (4-11) have a Week 17 matchup at Soldier Field in Chicago, Illinois against the Chicago Bears (5-10).
Slayton Receiving Insights
- Slayton puts up 20.7 receiving yards per game, 7.8 less than his over/under set for Sunday’s matchup.
- In 33.3% of his games this season (five out of 15), Slayton has collected over 28.5 receiving yards.
- Slayton’s average over/under for receiving yards is 40.9. But he accumulates 20.2 fewer per game than that.
- In four of 12 games, Slayton has hit the over on his receiving yards prop bet.
- In one of 15 games this season, Slayton has a touchdown catch, but no games with more than one.
Chicago Bears Rankings
- Slayton will face the NFL’s fourth-ranked pass defense this week. The Bears give up 223.3 passing yards per game.
- The Bears have the No. 28 defense in the league in passing touchdowns allowed, giving up 28 this season (1.9 per game).
Last Three Games
|Opponent||Date||Rec.||Rec. Yds||Rec. TDs|
Looking for NFL predictions? Go here for all of our free NFL picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.