Before you wager on Dare Ogunbowale’s player prop betting options in Sunday’s game, which starts at 1:00 PM ET on CBS, here are some key stats and trends to know. Ogunbowale’s Jacksonville Jaguars (2-13) have a Week 17 matchup at Gillette Stadium in Foxborough, Massachusetts against the New England Patriots (9-6).
Ogunbowale Rushing Insights
- Ogunbowale averages 4.7 rushing yards per game average in 2021, 39.8 less than Sunday’s over/under.
- Ogunbowale has totaled over 44.5 yards on the ground in one contest so far this season.
- Ogunbowale has scored a rushing touchdown in one game.
Ogunbowale Receiving Insights
- Ogunbowale averages 3.8 receiving yards, 10.7 fewer than the prop total of 14.5 that has been set for Sunday’s outing.
- Ogunbowale has gained over 14.5 receiving yards in two out of 15 games this season.
- Having played 15 games this year, Ogunbowale has not caught a touchdown pass.
New England Patriots Rankings
- The 121.9 rushing yards per game conceded by the Patriots defense makes them the NFL’s 23rd-ranked run defense.
- The Patriots have the No. 1 defense in the NFL in rushing touchdowns allowed, conceding eight this season (0.5 per game).
Last Three Games
|Opponent||Date||Rush. Att.||Rush. Yds||Rush. TDs||Rec.||Rec. Yds||Rec. TDs|
Looking for NFL predictions? Go here for all of our free NFL picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.