Before you bet on D’Andre Swift’s player prop betting options in Sunday’s game, which starts at 4:25 PM ET on FOX, here are some key stats and trends to know. The Seattle Seahawks (5-10) will be Swift and the Detroit Lions’ (2-12-1) Week 17 opponent in a matchup at Lumen Field.
Swift Rushing Insights
- Swift has a 45.5-yard rushing prop bet over/under, compared to his season average of 37.0 yards per game.
- In five of 15 games so far this season (33.3%), Swift has rushed for more than 45.5 yards.
- Swift has come up short of his season-long rushing yards prop average (41.3) by 4.3 yards per game.
- Swift has gone over his rushing yard prop totals in five games out of 15 opportunities (33.3%).
- Swift has rushed for a touchdown in four games this year.
Swift Receiving Insights
- Swift’s 28.6 receiving yards average is 0.9 fewer than his over/under on Sunday.
- Swift has gained more than 29.5 receiving yards in 46.7% of his opportunities this season (seven out of 15).
- Swift’s average of 28.6 receiving yards is lower than his average prop total of 30.9.
- Swift has gone over on his receiving yards prop bet in 40.0% of his games (six of 15).
- In two of 15 games this year, Swift has a touchdown catch, but no games with more than one.
Seattle Seahawks Rankings
- Swift will square off against the NFL’s 16th-ranked run defense this week. The Seahawks concede 114.6 yards on the ground per contest.
- The Seahawks’ defense ranks 16th in the league with 13 rushing TDs allowed so far this year.
Last Three Games
|Opponent||Date||Rush. Att.||Rush. Yds||Rush. TDs||Rec.||Rec. Yds||Rec. TDs|
Looking for NFL predictions? Go here for all of our free NFL picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.