Damien Harris has player prop bet markets available on Sunday when he takes to the field at 1:00 PM ET live on CBS. Harris and the New England Patriots (9-6) hit the field against the Jacksonville Jaguars (2-13) at Gillette Stadium in Week 17.
Harris Rushing Insights
- Harris rushes for 57.1 yards per game this season, which falls shy of Sunday’s prop total of 67.5 yards.
- In 40.0% of his games (six of 15 matchups) so far, Harris has rushed for more than 67.5 yards.
- Harris has an average rushing yards over/under of 64.3 so far this season. He’s fallen short of that by racking up 57.1 yards per game on the ground.
- Harris hit the over on his rushing yards prop bet total in six of his 14 opportunities this year (42.9%).
- Harris recorded multiple rushing touchdowns in two games this year, while scoring in nine games.
Harris Receiving Insights
- Harris averages 5.6 receiving yards, 0.1 more than the over/under of 5.5 set for Sunday.
- Harris has totaled over 5.5 receiving yards in six out of 15 games this year.
- Harris has collected 0.9 fewer receiving yards per game (5.6) than his average over/under (6.5).
- Harris has gone over on his receiving yards prop bet in five of 14 games.
- Harris does not have a touchdown catch this season (in 15 games).
Jacksonville Jaguars Rankings
- Harris will square off against the NFL’s 24th-ranked run defense this week. The Jaguars allow 123.5 yards on the ground per game.
- Opponents of the Jaguars have totaled 18 touchdowns on the ground (1.2 per game). The Jaguars’ defense is 28th in the NFL in that category.
Last Three Games
|Opponent||Date||Rush. Att.||Rush. Yds||Rush. TDs||Rec.||Rec. Yds||Rec. TDs|
Looking for NFL predictions? Go here for all of our free NFL picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.