See what bookmakers have listed as player prop bet markets for Dalvin Cook in Sunday’s game at 8:20 PM ET airing on NBC. Cook and his Minnesota Vikings (7-8) have a Week 17 matchup with the Green Bay Packers (12-3) at Lambeau Field.
Cook Rushing Insights
- Cook averages 71.1 rushing yards per game average in 2021, 17.4 fewer than Sunday’s over/under.
- In six of 15 games so far this season (40.0%), Cook has rushed for more than 88.5 yards.
- Cook has an average rushing yards prop bet of 82.8 so far this season. He’s fallen short of that by gaining 71.1 yards per game on the ground.
- In four of 14 opportunities this season (28.6%), Cook has gone over his rushing yards prop total.
- Cook rushed for a TD in five games this year, with multiple rushing TDs in one game.
Cook Receiving Insights
- Cook records 14.7 receiving yards per game, 5.8 less than his over/under in Sunday’s outing.
- In four out of 15 games this season, Cook has collected over 20.5 receiving yards.
- Cook’s average of 14.7 receiving yards is lower than his average prop total of 22.1.
- Cook has hit the over on his prop for receiving yards in four of 14 games this year.
- Having played 15 games this season, Cook has not caught a touchdown pass.
Green Bay Packers Rankings
- Cook will face the NFL’s 18th-ranked rush defense this week. The Packers allow 115.3 yards on the ground per game.
- The Packers’ defense ranks seventh in the league with 12 rushing TDs allowed so far this year.
Last Three Games
|Opponent||Date||Rush. Att.||Rush. Yds||Rush. TDs||Rec.||Rec. Yds||Rec. TDs|
Looking for NFL predictions? Go here for all of our free NFL picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.