The Dallas Cowboys (11-4) bring a four-game winning streak into a matchup with the Arizona Cardinals (10-5) on Sunday, January 2, 2022 at AT&T Stadium. Dallas is a 6-point favorite in the contest. The over/under is set at 51.5 points for the game.
Cowboys vs. Cardinals Predictions
Cowboys Vs. Cardinals Odds
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
Cowboys and Cardinals: Last Three Games
- Dallas has covered the spread in each of its past three games while going 3-0 overall.
- The final combined score of the last three Cowboys games exceeded the set total one time.
- The Cowboys’ past three games have ended with an average of 45.8 points scored. That’s 5.7 fewer points than this contest’s over/under.
- Arizona has not covered a spread (0-3-0) while going 0-3 overall during its last three contests.
- The final combined score of the last three Cardinals games surpassed the set total once.
- The past three Cardinals games averaged 2.5 fewer points (49.0) than this matchup’s point total.
Cowboys and Cardinals: Betting Trends
- Dallas has covered the spread 12 times this season (12-3-0).
- The Cowboys have an ATS record of 6-2 when playing as at least 6-point favorites.
- Dallas’ games have gone over the total seven times this season.
- The Cowboys have won nine of the 11 games they were favored on the moneyline this season (81.8%).
- Dallas is 6-2 (winning 75% of its games) when playing as a moneyline favorite of -251 or shorter.
- The Cowboys have an implied moneyline win probability of 71.5% in this contest.
- Arizona is 9-6-0 against the spread this year.
- This year, Arizona’s games have hit the over seven times.
- The Cardinals have been the underdog in five games this season but picked up the win in all of them.
- Arizona has not entered a game this season with longer moneyline odds than +205.
- Seven Dallas games this season have gone over Sunday’s over/under of 51.5 points.
- This season, four games Arizona played finished with a combined score over 51.5 points.
- Together, the two teams combine for 56.8 points per game, 5.3 points more than the total of 51.5 for this contest.
- This matchup’s point total is 10.6 fewer points than the 40.9 these two teams combine to allow per game in 2021.
- The Cowboys have seen a 50.4 average over/under in their games this season, 1.1 points fewer than the over/under in this matchup.
- The over/under for this contest is 3.1 points more than the average over/under in Cardinals’ games this season (48.4 points).
Cowboys Players to Watch
- Dak Prescott is the No. 11 fantasy player overall and the No. 10 fantasy quarterback with 267.7 points (averaging 17.8 per game).
- Ezekiel Elliott’s 199.1 total fantasy points (an average of 13.3 per game), are enough to rank him 28th overall and fifth among running backs.
- So far this season, CeeDee Lamb’s 144.2 total fantasy points make him the No. 57 fantasy player and No. 11 receiver. He averages 9.6 fantasy points per game.
- Amari Cooper is working on the 84th-ranked fantasy season (25th among receivers) with 118.8 fantasy points, averaging 7.9 per game.
Cardinals Players to Watch
- So far this season, Kyler Murray is the 12th-best fantasy player overall this season and the 11th-best fantasy quarterback with 260.5 fantasy points (17.4 per game).
- James Conner has collected 199.4 fantasy points this year (13.3 per game), enough to rank him fourth among running backs and 27th overall in league-wide fantasy standings.
- Christian Kirk’s 118.4 total fantasy points make him the No. 86 fantasy player and No. 26 receiver. He averages 7.9 fantasy points per game.
- Zach Ertz’s fantasy season so far has him ranked among nulls and 109th overall with 94.2 points (5.9 per game).
Looking for NFL predictions? Go here for all of our free NFL picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.