In advance of Craig Reynolds’ game on Sunday, which starts at 4:25 PM ET on FOX, take a look at some insights and stats to help make the best bets. Reynolds’ Detroit Lions (2-12-1) have a Week 17 matchup at Lumen Field in Seattle, Washington against the Seattle Seahawks (5-10).
Reynolds Rushing Insights
- Reynolds averages 14.9 rushing yards per game average in 2021, 12.6 fewer than Sunday’s over/under.
- Reynolds has totaled more than 27.5 rushing yards in three games this season (20.0% of his total appearances).
- Reynolds’ average rushing yards prop bet so far this season (43.0) is higher than his rushing yard average (14.9) this year.
- Reynolds has outpaced his rushing yards prop once in two opportunities this year.
- Reynolds does not have a rushing TD through 15 games.
Reynolds Receiving Insights
- Reynolds puts up 2.9 receiving yards per game, 5.6 less than his prop total in Sunday’s matchup.
- Reynolds has gained over 8.5 receiving yards twice in 15 games this year.
- Reynolds has put up 8.6 less receiving yards per game (2.9) than his average over/under (11.5).
- Reynolds has gone over on his receiving yards prop in 50.0% of his games (one of two).
- Reynolds does not have a touchdown catch this season (in 15 games).
Seattle Seahawks Rankings
- The 114.6 rushing yards the Seahawks allow per contest makes them the 16th-ranked rush defense in the league this season.
- So far this year, the Seahawks have given up 13 passing TDs to their opponents, averaging 0.9 per game. That ranks 16th in the NFL.
Last Three Games
|Opponent||Date||Rush. Att.||Rush. Yds||Rush. TDs||Rec.||Rec. Yds||Rec. TDs|
Looking for NFL predictions? Go here for all of our free NFL picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.