Check out the player props available for Cole Beasley when he suits up in NFL play on Sunday at 1:00 PM ET live on FOX. This matchup in Week 17 sees Beasley’s Buffalo Bills (9-6) in action at Highmark Stadium in Orchard Park, New York against the Atlanta Falcons (7-8).
Beasley Receiving Insights
- Beasley’s 42.7 receiving yards per game are 1.8 fewer than his over/under for Sunday’s matchup.
- Beasley has gained more than 44.5 receiving yards in six of 15 games this season.
- Beasley’s average over/under for receiving yards is 49.5. But he is accumulating 6.8 less per game than that.
- Beasley has gone over on his receiving yards prop bet in 40.0% of his games (six of 15).
- Beasley has had a touchdown catch in one of 15 games this year, but had only one TD in that game.
Atlanta Falcons Rankings
- The pass defense of the Falcons is giving up 253.7 yards per outing this year, which ranks 18th in the NFL.
- The Falcons’ defense is ranked 28th in the league with 28 passing TDs allowed so far this year.
Last Three Games
|Opponent||Date||Rec.||Rec. Yds||Rec. TDs|
Looking for NFL predictions? Go here for all of our free NFL picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.