See what bookmakers have listed for Chuba Hubbard’s player prop bets in Sunday’s NFL action, as he takes to the field at 4:25 PM ET broadcast on FOX. Hubbard and the Carolina Panthers (5-10) have a Week 17 matchup with the New Orleans Saints (7-8) at Caesars Superdome.
Hubbard Rushing Insights
- Hubbard averages 33.9 rushing yards per game average in 2021, 4.6 less than Sunday’s over/under.
- In six of 15 games so far this season (40.0%), Hubbard has rushed for more than 38.5 yards.
- Hubbard’s average rushing yards prop bet so far this season (49.8) is higher than his rushing yard average (33.9) this year.
- In four of 10 opportunities this season (40.0%), Hubbard has gone over his rushing yards prop total.
- Hubbard has a rushing touchdown in four games this season.
Hubbard Receiving Insights
- Hubbard’s 10.2 receiving yards average is 2.7 more than his prop total for Sunday’s contest.
- In 40.0% of his games this year (six out of 15), Hubbard has collected over 7.5 receiving yards.
- Hubbard’s average of 10.2 receiving yards is lower than his average over/under of 14.2.
- In four of 10 games, Hubbard has hit the over on his receiving yards prop bet.
- Having played 15 games this season, Hubbard has not caught a touchdown pass.
New Orleans Saints Rankings
- The rush defense of the Saints is allowing 95.9 yards per contest on the ground this year, which ranks fifth in the league.
- So far this year, the Saints have conceded 10 passing TDs to their opponents, averaging 0.7 per game. That ranks sixth among NFL defenses.
Last Three Games
|Opponent||Date||Rush. Att.||Rush. Yds||Rush. TDs||Rec.||Rec. Yds||Rec. TDs|
Looking for NFL predictions? Go here for all of our free NFL picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.