See what oddsmakers have posted for Christian Kirk’s player props in Sunday’s NFL action, as he takes to the field at 4:25 PM ET broadcast on FOX. Kirk and the Arizona Cardinals (10-5) take on the Dallas Cowboys (11-4) at AT&T Stadium in Week 17.
Kirk Receiving Insights
- Kirk puts up 57.3 receiving yards per game, 2.2 fewer than his prop total set for Sunday’s matchup.
- In 46.7% of his games this year (seven out of 15), Kirk has put up over 59.5 receiving yards.
- Kirk’s average over/under for receiving yards is 50.2. He has put up 7.1 more per game than that.
- In eight of 15 games, Kirk has hit the over on his receiving yards prop bet.
- In four of 15 games this season, Kirk has a touchdown catch (including one occasion with more than one TD).
Dallas Cowboys Rankings
- The 258.1 passing yards the Cowboys give up per contest makes them the 23rd-ranked pass defense in the NFL this year.
- Opponents of the Cowboys have totaled 20 touchdowns through the air (1.3 per game). The Cowboys’ defense is sixth in the league in that category.
Last Three Games
|Opponent||Date||Rec.||Rec. Yds||Rec. TDs|
Looking for NFL predictions? Go here for all of our free NFL picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.