Before you wager on Chase Edmonds’ player props in Sunday’s game, which starts at 4:25 PM ET on FOX, take a look at some key stats and trends to know. Edmonds’ Arizona Cardinals (10-5) face the Dallas Cowboys (11-4) in Week 17. The matchup will take place at AT&T Stadium in Arlington, Texas.
Edmonds Rushing Insights
- Edmonds averages 35.9 rushing yards per game average in 2021, 15.6 fewer than Sunday’s over/under.
- Edmonds has collected more than 51.5 rushing yards in five games this season (33.3% of his total appearances).
- Edmonds’ average rushing yards prop bet for the season is 44.6 yards, a number he’s fallen short of by an average of 8.7 yards.
- In six of 12 opportunities this season (50.0%), Edmonds has gone over his rushing yards prop total.
- Edmonds has rushed for a touchdown twice this season in 15 games.
Edmonds Receiving Insights
- Edmonds’ 18.8 receiving yards average is 7.7 fewer than his over/under on Sunday.
- In five of 15 games this year, Edmonds has collected over 26.5 receiving yards.
- Edmonds’ season average of 18.8 receiving yards is 6.4 less than his average prop total (25.2).
- Edmonds has hit the over on his receiving yards prop bet in 41.7% of his games (five of 12).
- Edmonds does not have a touchdown catch this year (in 15 games).
Dallas Cowboys Rankings
- Edmonds will play against the NFL’s 12th-ranked run defense this week. The Cowboys allow 109.5 yards on the ground per game.
- So far this year, the Cowboys have given up 12 passing TDs to their opponents, averaging 0.8 per game. That ranks seventh in the league.
Last Three Games
|Opponent||Date||Rush. Att.||Rush. Yds||Rush. TDs||Rec.||Rec. Yds||Rec. TDs|
Looking for NFL predictions? Go here for all of our free NFL picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.