The Charleston (SC) Cougars (8-4, 0-0 CAA) host the Delaware Fightin’ Blue Hens (9-5, 0-0 CAA) in a matchup of CAA teams at TD Arena, starting at 2:00 PM ET on Friday, December 31, 2021. The Cougars are 3-point favorites in the game. The over/under for the matchup is 152.5.
Charleston (SC) vs. Delaware Predictions
Charleston (SC) vs. Delaware Betting Odds
|Charleston (SC)||-3||152.5 points|
Charleston (SC) vs. Delaware Betting Trends
- Charleston (SC) has covered the spread nine times this season (9-5-0).
- In games they were favored in by 3 points or more so far this season, the Cougars have gone 4-4 against the spread.
- Charleston (SC) games have finished with a final combined score above the over/under 10 times out of 14 chances this season.
- The Cougars record 10.6 more points per game (80.2) than the Fightin’ Blue Hens give up (69.6).
- Charleston (SC) is 7-2 against the spread and 7-2 overall when scoring more than 69.6 points.
- Delaware has covered the spread eight times in 13 games with a set spread.
- In games they were an underdog in by 3 points or more so far this season, the Fightin’ Blue Hens have gone 3-0 against the spread.
- Delaware games have finished with a final combined score above the over/under nine times out of 13 chances this year.
- The Fightin’ Blue Hens’ 74.9 points per game are just 3.6 fewer points than the 78.5 the Cougars allow.
- Delaware has put together a 2-1 ATS record and a 4-0 overall record in games it scores more than 78.5 points.
Charleston (SC) vs. Delaware Over/Under Trends
- This season, 10 of Charleston (SC)’s 14 games have gone over Friday’s total of 152.5 points.
- This season, four of Delaware’s games have finished with a combined score higher than 152.5 points.
- Together, the two teams combine for 155.1 points per game, 2.6 points more than the over/under of 152.5 for this contest.
- These two teams give up a combined 148.1 points per game, 4.4 points less than this contest’s over/under.
- This season the average total for Cougars games is 151.5 points, 1.0 fewer than the over/under of 152.5 points for this contest.
- A difference of 11.8 points separates this game’s over/under (152.5 points) and the average total points bet in Fightin’ Blue Hens’ games (140.7 points) this season.
Charleston (SC) Team Leaders
- Dimitrius Underwood: 10.0 PTS, 2.1 STL, 37.6 FG%
- Reyne Smith: 13.3 PTS, 42.0 FG%, 40.4 3PT% (38-for-94)
- John Meeks: 14.1 PTS, 1.3 STL, 43.8 FG%, 43.2 3PT% (16-for-37)
- Brenden Tucker: 11.4 PTS, 40.7 FG%, 44.9 3PT% (22-for-49)
- Ben Burnham: 7.4 PTS, 47.1 FG%, 39.1 3PT% (9-for-23)
Delaware Team Leaders
- Dylan Painter: 14.6 PTS, 7.6 REB, 56.7 FG%, 33.3 3PT% (3-for-9)
- Jameer Nelson Jr.: 13.4 PTS, 1.4 STL, 44.7 FG%, 34.4 3PT% (21-for-61)
- Kevin Anderson: 11.6 PTS, 40.1 FG%, 29.2 3PT% (19-for-65)
- Andrew Carr: 9.1 PTS, 55.6 FG%, 41.2 3PT% (7-for-17)
- Ryan Allen: 13.7 PTS, 46.6 FG%, 41.6 3PT% (32-for-77)
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.