Take a look at Carson Wentz’s player prop betting options set by oddsmakers for his next NFL contest on Sunday at 1:00 PM ET airing on FOX. Wentz and the Indianapolis Colts (9-6) have a Week 17 matchup with the Las Vegas Raiders (8-7) at Lucas Oil Stadium.
Wentz Passing Insights
- Wentz is passing for 215.3 yards per game, lower than his over/under for this matchup of 255.5.
- On three occasions this year, Wentz has thrown for over 255.5 yards.
- Wentz has fallen short of his season prop bet average (238.4 passing yards) by 23.1 yards per game.
- Wentz has surpassed his passing yards prop total in six of 15 opportunities this season.
- Wentz has completed at least one touchdown pass in 13 of 15 games, including multiple TDs nine times.
- Wentz has been intercepted in four games this year (out of 15), including more than one pick on two occasions.
Wentz Rushing Insights
- Wentz averages 12.5 rushing yards per game average in 2021, 2.0 less than Sunday’s over/under.
- In 40.0% of his games (six of 15 matchups) so far, Wentz has rushed for more than 14.5 yards.
- Wentz has had an average rushing yards prop set at 11.5 this season, which he’s outpaced on average by 1.0 yard.
- Wentz has gone over his rushing yard prop totals in seven games out of 13 opportunities (53.8%).
- Wentz has rushed for a TD one time this year.
Las Vegas Raiders Rankings
- The 231.0 passing yards the Raiders allow per outing makes them the ninth-ranked pass defense in the league this season.
- The Raiders’ defense ranks 23rd in the league with 25 passing TDs conceded so far this year.
- The Raiders rank 32nd in the league with five interceptions on the season.
Last Three Games
|Opponent||Date||Comp/Att||Pass. Yds||Pass. TDs||INTs||Rush. Att.||Rush. Yds||Rush. TDs|
Looking for NFL predictions? Go here for all of our free NFL picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.