The Atlanta Falcons (7-8) are facing tough odds as 14.5-point underdogs heading into their matchup on Sunday, January 2, 2022 against the Buffalo Bills (9-6). The point total is set at 44.
Bills vs. Falcons Predictions
Bills Vs. Falcons Odds
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
Bills and Falcons: Last Three Games
- Buffalo is 2-1-0 against the spread in its past three games, and has a 2-1 straight-up record in those contests.
- The Bills and their opponents have hit the over in all three of those games.
- The Bills’ past three outings have ended with an average of 46.3 points scored. That’s 2.3 more points than this contest’s over/under.
- Atlanta covered the spread once in its past three contests while putting together a 2-1 record straight-up in those games.
- The final combined score of the last three Falcons games exceeded the set total once.
- The Falcons’ last three outings have ended with an average of 43.8 points scored. That’s 0.2 fewer points than this contest’s over/under.
Bills and Falcons: Betting Trends
- Buffalo has covered the spread in a matchup eight times this season (8-6-1).
- The Bills are 2-1-1 ATS when playing as at least 14.5-point favorites.
- Buffalo games have finished with a final combined score above the over/under eight times this season.
- The Bills have won 58.3% of the games this season when they were favored on the moneyline (7-5).
- Buffalo is 2-1 (winning 66.7% of its games) when it has played as a moneyline favorite of -958 or shorter.
- Based on this contest’s moneyline, the Bills have an implied win probability of 90.5%.
- Atlanta has compiled a 6-9-0 record against the spread this year.
- Atlanta games have finished with a final combined score above the over/under six times this year.
- The Falcons have been underdogs in nine games this season and won three (33.3%) of those contests.
- Atlanta has not been a bigger underdog this season than the +629 moneyline set for this game.
- Buffalo and its opponents have combined to exceed Sunday’s total of 44 points eight times this season.
- This season, nine of Atlanta’s games have ended with a score higher than 44 points.
- Together, the two teams combine for 47 points per game, 3.0 points more than the point total of 44 for this contest.
- The 44.3 points per game these two teams allow their opponents to score on average this season are 0.3 more than the 44 over/under in this contest.
- This season, the average total for Bills games is 47.8 points, 3.8 more than the over/under of 44 points for this contest.
- A difference of 3.2 points separates the average total points bet in Falcons’ games (47.2 points) and this game’s over/under (44 points).
Bills Players to Watch
- Josh Allen is the top fantasy player overall with 357.8 points (averaging 23.9 per game).
- Stefon Diggs’ 163.2 total fantasy points (an average of 10.9 per game), are enough to place him 48th overall and seventh among receivers.
- Devin Singletary is 91st overall and 28th among running backs after scoring 111.6 fantasy points (averaging 7.4 per game) so far this season.
- Dawson Knox’s fantasy season so far has him ranked 94th overall and fourth among tight ends with 109.8 points (7.3 per game).
Falcons Players to Watch
- So far this season, Matt Ryan is 23rd overall among all players and 18th among all quarterbacks with 207.5 fantasy points (13.8 per game).
- Cordarrelle Patterson has racked up 176.2 fantasy points this year (11.7 per game), good enough to place him 10th among running backs and 39th overall in league-wide fantasy standings.
- Kyle Pitts is seventh among tight ends and 103rd overall with 100.9 fantasy points (averaging 6.7 per game) so far this season.
- Mike Davis has put together the 130th-ranked fantasy season (42nd among running backs) with 83.7 fantasy points, averaging 5.6 per game.
Looking for NFL predictions? Go here for all of our free NFL picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.