Check out what oddsmakers have posted for Brandon Aiyuk’s player prop bets in Sunday’s NFL action, as he takes to the field at 4:05 PM ET broadcast on CBS. Aiyuk’s San Francisco 49ers (8-7) face the Houston Texans (4-11) in Week 17. The matchup will take place at Levi’s Stadium in Santa Clara, California.
Aiyuk Receiving Insights
- Aiyuk’s 41.7 receiving yards average is 7.8 fewer than his over/under on Sunday.
- Aiyuk has collected over 49.5 receiving yards in 33.3% of his games this year (five out of 15).
- Aiyuk’s 41.7 receiving yards per game are 0.3 more than his average over/under (41.4).
- Aiyuk has gone over on his prop for receiving yards in six of 15 games this season.
- In five of 15 games this year, Aiyuk has a touchdown catch, but no games with more than one.
Houston Texans Rankings
- The 253.7 passing yards the Texans give up per game makes them the 18th-ranked pass defense in the league this year.
- So far this year, the Texans have conceded 21 passing TDs to opponents, averaging 1.4 per game. That ranks ninth among NFL defenses.
Last Three Games
|Opponent||Date||Rec.||Rec. Yds||Rec. TDs|
Looking for NFL predictions? Go here for all of our free NFL picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.