See what oddsmakers have listed as player prop bets for Blake Bortles in Sunday’s game at 4:25 PM ET airing on FOX. Bortles and the New Orleans Saints (7-8) take the field against the Carolina Panthers (5-10) at Caesars Superdome in Week 17.
Bortles Passing Insights
- Compared to his 97.5-yard over/under for this contest, Bortles is passing for fewer yards per game this year (0.0).
- Bortles has not thrown for more than 97.5 yards in a game this year.
- Bortles has zero passing TDs in three games this season.
- Bortles has thrown zero interceptions in three games this season.
Bortles Rushing Insights
- Bortles’ rushing yards prop bet for Sunday’s game is set at 12.5 yards. That is 12.5 more than his season average of 0.0.
- Not once so far this season has Bortles rushed for more than 12.5 yards in a game.
- Bortles has not hit paydirt on the ground through three games.
Carolina Panthers Rankings
- Bortles will face the NFL’s second-ranked pass defense this week. The Panthers concede 200.7 passing yards per contest.
- The Panthers’ defense is ranked 13th in the NFL with 22 passing TDs allowed so far this year.
- The Panthers’ defense has collected nine interceptions against opposing QBs (0.6 per game), which ranks 21st in the league.
Looking for NFL predictions? Go here for all of our free NFL picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.