Take a look at Austin Ekeler’s player prop betting options set by sportsbooks for his next NFL game on Sunday at 4:05 PM ET airing on CBS. The Week 17 outing sees Ekeler’s Los Angeles Chargers (8-7) hit the field at SoFi Stadium in Inglewood, California against the Denver Broncos (7-8).
Ekeler Rushing Insights
- Ekeler puts up 52.6 rushing yards per game this season, 3.9 less than Sunday’s over/under.
- In eight of 15 games so far this season (53.3%), Ekeler has rushed for more than 56.5 yards.
- Ekeler gains 4.0 fewer yards per game this season than his average rushing yards prop (56.6 yards).
- Ekeler hit the over on his rushing yards prop bet total in nine of his 15 opportunities this year (60.0%).
- Ekeler scored multiple rushing TDs in two games this season, while scoring in eight games.
Ekeler Receiving Insights
- Ekeler’s 37.2 receiving yards per game are 3.7 more than his prop total for Sunday’s matchup.
- Ekeler has put up over 33.5 receiving yards in 53.3% of his games this season (eight of 15).
- Ekeler’s average of 37.2 receiving yards is lower than his average prop total of 38.2.
- In eight of 15 games this season, Ekeler has hit the over on his prop for receiving yards.
- Ekeler has had a touchdown catch in six of 15 games this season, and scored more than once on one of those occasions.
Denver Broncos Rankings
- The Broncos give up 110.2 rushing yards per game, the NFL’s 13th-ranked rush defense this season.
- The Broncos have the No. 1 defense in the league in rushing touchdowns allowed, giving up eight this season (0.5 per game).
Last Three Games
|Opponent||Date||Rush. Att.||Rush. Yds||Rush. TDs||Rec.||Rec. Yds||Rec. TDs|
Looking for NFL predictions? Go here for all of our free NFL picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.