Antoine Wesley has player prop bet markets available on Sunday when he takes to the field at 4:25 PM ET live on FOX. His Arizona Cardinals (10-5) take the field against the Dallas Cowboys (11-4) in Week 17 at AT&T Stadium.
Wesley Receiving Insights
- Wesley averages 10.7 receiving yards, 14.8 less than the prop total of 25.5 that has been set for Sunday’s matchup.
- Wesley has collected over 25.5 receiving yards in 20.0% of his games this season (three of 15).
- Wesley’s season average of 10.7 receiving yards is 22.8 less than his average over/under (33.5).
- Wesley has gone over on his receiving yards prop bet in both of his opportunities this season.
- Wesley has had a touchdown catch in one of 15 games this year, but had only one TD in that game.
Dallas Cowboys Rankings
- The pass defense of the Cowboys is giving up 258.1 yards per outing this year, which ranks 23rd in the NFL.
- Opponents of the Cowboys have totaled 20 touchdowns through the air (1.3 per game). The Cowboys’ defense is sixth in the NFL in that category.
Last Three Games
|Opponent||Date||Rec.||Rec. Yds||Rec. TDs|
Looking for NFL predictions? Go here for all of our free NFL picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.