Player prop betting options are available for Anthony Firkser in Sunday’s NFL action at 1:00 PM ET live on CBS. Firkser’s Tennessee Titans (10-5) have a Week 17 matchup at Nissan Stadium in Nashville, Tennessee against the Miami Dolphins (8-7).
Firkser Receiving Insights
- Firkser averages 14.1 receiving yards, 6.6 more than the over/under of 7.5 set for Sunday.
- Firkser has put up more than 7.5 receiving yards in 66.7% of his opportunities this year (10 out of 15).
- Firkser’s average of 14.1 receiving yards is lower than his average over/under of 21.6.
- Firkser has hit the over on his receiving yards prop bet in three of 13 games.
- Having played 15 games this season, Firkser has not caught a touchdown pass.
Miami Dolphins Rankings
- The 258 passing yards the Dolphins allow per outing makes them the 22nd-ranked pass defense in the NFL this season.
- The Dolphins’ defense is ranked sixth in the league with 20 passing TDs conceded so far this year.
Last Three Games
|Opponent||Date||Rec.||Rec. Yds||Rec. TDs|
Looking for NFL predictions? Go here for all of our free NFL picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.